Friends in Art
Where visually impaired artists and audience members thrive
🎨 🎵 🩰 🎵 🎭 🎵 📔
Friends In Art, a special interest affiliate of the American council of the Blind,
announces the submission period is now open for the FIA graphic art logo contest.
The winner will receive $300, and the winning entry will be featured prominently on our website with full credit being given to the winning designer.
* One logo entry per artist.
* Artists submitting entries must be legally blind.
Logo must include —
* Our tag line, “Where visually impaired artists and audience members thrive”;
* A reference to blindness and low vision;
* Incorporate as many of the arts as possible (music, dancing, writing, visual arts, mixed media, sculpting, etc.;
* Must include alt text describing the graphic in concise, accurate words for use on our website;
* Must complement the website’s color scheme, mission, and purpose statement. www.friendsinart.org and
Should be bright, energetic, uncomplicated, inclusive, creative and easily recognizable.
Logo design must be formatted for use on other merchandise like t-shirts and a standard letterhead.
Deadline: May 1, 2023
Send your submission via email with “2023 logo contest” in the subject line. Please include your name, address, preferred contact information, along with your logo art submission via file sharing transfer program. We prefer Dropbox but will accept another file sharing service as long as it is accessible for assistive technology users. A detailed text description should also be included.
Send your submission or questions to:
We look forward to receiving your submission.